Publisher: Phr00t’s Software
Release Date: 25 Oct, 2011
Genre: RPG, Action, Open World, Shooter
3079 is a futuristic, open-world action first-person role playing game. All areas, buildings, items, quests and characters are randomly generated. You will find unique lands & challenges. I hope you enjoy it![/b]
Please follow Phr00t’s Software for giveaways, updates & more!
You arrive on a planet experiencing constant war. It is your duty to find out why the warring factions cannot find peace on their own & hopefully restore it yourself.
Make sure you have Java 7 Update 45 (or better) installed!
On Windows, if you have trouble, you may need to uninstall other versions of Java.
You can get Java from:
Trading Cards are here!
- Practically endless, open-world exploration
- Futuristic weapons and items procedurally generated for endless character equipment
- Difficulty that increases as you explore further (don’t worry, items get better too!)
- Fully functional Multiplayer with Twitter integration
- Procedurally generated quests for rewards and story advancement
- Fortress building using a construction tool
- Body-part specific damage calculation and dismemberment: Head Shot!
- Skill system for things like engineering, charisma and camouflage
- Different biomes (grassland, mountains, snow, poison, desert, sea etc.)
- Complete storyline that has a start, middle and end
- Sloped surfaces and higher polygon models gives the world a new, less “blocky” look
- Challenging artificial intelligence — enemies and allies will dodge, follow, inspect sounds etc.
- OS: Windows XP+
- Processor: Dual-core
- Memory: 1 GB RAM
- Graphics: Dedicated 3D Hardware
- Storage: 100 MB available space
- Sound Card: OpenAL Support
- Additional Notes: Java 7+ from www.java.com (uninstall old versions)
2. Crack if needed.
3. Play game.
4. Have fun ^^.
5. (OPTION) Install the update version if they have the future in the link below:
Link Link Go4Up (Multi Links):
Link Google Drive: