Publisher: Goober Games
Release Date: 22 Jan, 2021
Genre: Casual, Puzzle, Racing, Adventure, Strategy, Anime
87 Aftermath is a peaceful and light-hearted rolling ball game with an ominous backstory. In the game, you assume the role of a nameless orbling and follow them as they wade through the challenges before them and work toward their ultimate goal – escaping from the ghoulish hellscape that once was a thriving futuristic Earth society, and returning home.
- Simple and responsive controls
- Incredibly fun physics-based movement (I’ve literally spent hours on the playground bonus level just messing around with physics objects – I promise, it’s fun. Actually, that’s probably why it took me so long to release this game…)
- 40 challenging campaign levels increasing in difficulty as the game progresses
- Many bonus levels to unlock including a physics playground and several races (more coming soon!)
- Steam achievements
- Full support for keyboard+mouse or controller input
- Extensive customization and colorization features for the player character
- Built-in speedrun timers for the full game and each level
- Calm and relaxing music to help you avoid the realization that your planet was destroyed 2000 years ago
- A level of satisfaction you can achieve only through helping your relatable but expressionless spheroid friend navigate a hellish post-apocalyptic Earth and return home safely
- OS: Windows 7 64-bit or higher
- Processor: Quad-core Intel or AMD, 2.5 GHz or faster
- Memory: 8 GB RAM
- Graphics: DirectX 11 Compatible
- Storage: 1 GB available space
2. Crack if needed.
3. Play game.
4. Have fun ^^.
5. (OPTION) Install the update version if they have the future in the link below: