Alone in the Dark is developed by Eden Games , Hydravision Entertainment and published by Atari. It was released in 18 Nov, 2008.
The game that started the popular survival horror genre returns better than ever! Players control Edward Carnby, the main character from the original Alone in the Dark, on a thrilling journey through a dark and terrifying re-creation of New York’s Central Park where Carnby must discover the truth behind a dark conspiracy.
Don’t have… (It’s easy, you can see tutorial HERE, it same for all games, I only make video tutorial for Popular Games)
- Action oriented gameplay that features intense “edge of your seat” thrills and twists
- Immersive free-roaming, interactive environments intricately based on NYC’s Central Park
- Episodic Structure: 30 to 40 minute episodes grip you in a constant, high level of intensity
- Story written by Lorenzo Carcaterra (NY Times Bestselling author of “Sleepers” and “Apaches”)
- Wide range weapons to destroy both enemy agents and eventually the source of the evil itself .
- Vehicles not only offer a means of transportation, but become actual game mechanics which are part of puzzles and solutions to in game challenges.
- Eden’s new TWILIGHT engine creates a lavishly detailed game world with highly realistic effects such as moisture, reflections and advanced cinematography.
2. Crack if needed.
3. Play game.
4. Have fun ^^.
5. (OPTION) Install the update version if they have the future in the link below: