Publisher: Winter Wolves
Release Date: 17 Apr, 2011
Genre: Visual Novel, Anime, Simulation, Casual
Amy is desperate! Her boyfriend Aaron doesn’t remember her anymore after a car accident!
Will you be able to make him remember again?
Or perhaps it’s time to move on. Maybe Amy will fall in love with someone else?
It’s up to you to decide. Play this life simulation game with dating sim elements and shape Amy’s destiny.
Featuring a very detailed life simulation game. Explore the town using the map, find what actions you can do on each location and at which day of the week and time of the day.
It’s a real living world, where you must find the right strategy to raise the skill needed to win the heart of each of the four dateable boys: Aaron, Lawrence, Eddy and Hugh.
Theme song composed by Matthew Myers and performed by Cristina Vee
Winter Wolves Official Site
- Detailed simulation: available actions change based on time of the day and place
- Lots of stats: money, culture, creativity, discipline, romance, energy and morale
- Relationship system: each character has a relationship value that affects gameplay
- High replayability: normal and special ending for a total of 9 different endings!
- OS: Windows XP and newer
- Processor: 1Ghz
- Memory: 512 MB RAM
- Graphics: DirectX or OpenGL compatible card
- DirectX: Version 9.0c
2. Crack if needed.
3. Play game.
4. Have fun ^^.
5. (OPTION) Install the update version if they have the future in the link below:
Link Go4Up (Multi Links):
Link Google Drive: