Release Date: N/A
Apple Jack 1&2 is developed and published by My Owl Software. It was released in 3 May, 2017.
When a little man with an apple for a head loses his dog, it marks the beginning of a grand platforming adventure deep into the heart of…Wales?
– Two full, critically acclaimed games
– Ride enemies, pick them up and HURL them at each other (yes, like in Mario 2)
– Dodge spikes, saw blades, falling things, lots MORE spikes, and huge boss enemies.
– 160 fiendish/head-scratching levels across 8 environments.
– 20+ hours of hard core gameplay!
– Beautiful acoustic soundtrack
Praise for Apple Jack 1:
‘Blends platforming and puzzling in such an effortlessly brilliant way, you’d happily pay ten times the asking price’ ~ Official Xbox 5 Stars
‘Way more fun than it has any right to be’ ~ Eurogamer 9/10
‘an ideal concoction of teasing challenge and pure frustration’ ~ Edge 8/10
‘I expect great and quirky things from this developer in the future, but for now buy Apple Jack.’ ~ Gamergeddon
- OS: WINDOWS XP / WINDOWS VISTA / WINDOWS 7 / WINDOWS 8 / WINDOWS 10
- Processor: Any 64 or 32 bit processor
- Memory: 512 MB RAM
- Graphics: DirectX or OpenGL Compatible Video card
- Storage: 600 MB available space
2. Crack if needed.
3. Play game.
4. Have fun ^^.
5. (OPTION) Install the update version if they have the future in the link below:
Link Link Go4Up (Multi Links):
Link Google Drive: