Goblinz Studio, Maple Whispering Limited
10 Sep, 2020
Strategy, Building, Survival, Management, Simulation
Wake up, swell up and get up, Sigh. It is time to bring back to me the Pupils scattered throughout the world and to guide them. Do not worry, they will recognize you as soon as they feel your breath on their faces, as soon as they see their woolen clothes spinning, they will understand because they are waiting for you. Caress their feet, carry their bodies, lift their spirit and instill hope and perseverance in them.
Do not skimp on the gusts that will make them realize that the road is long and that it must continue, always, As Far As I.
You play as the wind guiding the Pupils, a tribe that must reach the center of the world. You’ll have to manage their resources, their buildings, and their lives. Help them grow wiser through agriculture, crafting, scientific and mystical research before the world is submerged. Be careful though, you have to manage your tribe perfectly and make sure they’re not starving or taken by surprise by the waters.
- Make offerings in Sacred Sites or plunder them, but never forget you’ll have to bear the consequences of your actions.
- Live a peaceful adventure as there are no enemies in As Far As The Eye
- Relive a new adventure each time thanks to our Roguelike tribe system
- Earn rewards and unlock new stories and fates by reaching the Eye with as many Pupils as you can in this Roguelike resource management game.
- OS: Windows 7 / 8 / 8.1 / 10
- Processor: Intel Core2 Duo E4300 / AMD Athlon Dual Core 4450e
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: GeForce 8800 GTX / Intel HD 4600 / Radeon HD 3850
- DirectX: Version 11
- Storage: 2 GB available space
2. Crack if needed.
3. Play game.
4. Have fun ^^.
5. (OPTION) Install the update version if they have the future in the link below: