October 15, 2020
Action, Adventure, RPG
*Crash* …That was the sound of you landing face first in an abyss filled with monsters, traps, and eldritch secrets. But hey, it’s ok barbarian, you are not alone: Pip, your best friend -and mysteriously luminous bat- is with you. And it’s only by truly working together that you’ll be able to solve the abyss’ puzzles, fight off its hungry denizens, discover its true purpose and maybe -just maybe- make it out alive with the secrets of the primordials.
A controller is recommended for an optimal experience.
- Gain new skills for your barbarian and elemental powers for Pip, the (magic) bat!
- A narrative-driven metroidvania with dialogue choices and plenty of humor and snark.
- Big numbers! 400+ rooms, 20+ hours of evolving gameplay, 10+ bosses, 60+ minutes of music and almost 30,000 words of text that a barbarian would never bother to read!
- RPG elements with a level-up minigame.
- Contains more fruit throwing than probably any other game.
- Companions that join you in your quest and help you out in fights.
- Multiple endings based on your choices and actions.
- The thrown fruit are NOT wasted, they are eaten by the bat (who is magic).
- A ton of secrets and hidden loot just about everywhere.
- The (magic) bat has a whopping FIVE different squeaking sounds!
- Fewer repetitive jokes than this description has.
- OS: Windows 7 and Above
- Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo E5200
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: GeForce 9800GTX+ (1GB)
- DirectX: Version 10
- Storage: 1 GB available space
- OS: Windows 10
- Processor: Intel Core i5
- Memory: 8 GB RAM
- Graphics: GeForce GTX 560
- DirectX: Version 11
- Storage: 2 GB available space
2. Crack if needed.
3. Play game.
4. Have fun ^^.
5. (OPTION) Install the update version if they have the future in the link below: