3 Mar, 2016
Bezier is a dual stick blaster set inside a vast computer built deep underground. The story traces the principal’s escape from this “Noah’s Ark” gone wrong. A simple shooter on the surface, the deeper narrative pulls in his relationship between evolution and god, family and love. These themes question his motives, force him to confront what is real and lead him to salvation.
Powered by the BezierSynth traditional rendering is renounced in favour of a fluid aesthetic guided by story elements, player interaction and the audio engine. An eighty minute soundtrack blends together orchestra, synthesizers and many ethnic instruments to drive the drama through fifteen zones. Almost one hundred different enemies, voice acting, reward based achievements and different game modes make Bezier the mindless blaster with a big heart.
- OS: Windows 7
- Processor: Intel® Core™ 2 Duo / AMD Athlon™ 64 X2 3800+
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: NVIDIA® GeForce® 6800 GT @ 512MB / ATI® Radeon™ X1900XT @ 512MB or better
- DirectX: Version 9.0c
- Storage: 185 MB available space
- Sound Card: DirectX® Compatible Sound Card
2. Crack if needed.
3. Play game.
4. Have fun ^^.
5. (OPTION) Install the update version if they have the future in the link below: