Publisher: Arcen Games, LLC
Release Date: 8 Oct, 2013
Genre: Strategy, Turn-Based, RPG, Sci-fi
Robot rebellions should be quelled by the best of the best. When the best of the best are killed… it’s up to you. Subdue the uprising in time, or your corporate overlords nuke the city.
Bionic Dues is a tactical, turn-based roguelite with mech customization. Guide multiple classes of Exos through a variety of missions filled with enemy robots that are as buggy as they are angry. This is at least as bad as it sounds. Explore for loot, destroy key robotic facilities, and brace yourself for the final attack by your enemies… just as soon as they can pull it together.
- Out-think wide-ranging tactical situations featuring robots with bad GPS, terrible aim, insecurity, a lack of focus, a tendency to backstab, and dozens of other maladies to exploit.
- Over 40 unique bots, ranging from the hilariously inept-but-dangerous DumBots, BlunderBots, and BatBots to the terrifyingly effective WyvernBots, DoomBots, and MurderBots.
- Carve your own path: choose 30 to 50 missions out of the 120 you discover as you explore the city map. Which missions you choose determines how prepared you will be for the final battle against the massing robot army.
- Missions come in 23 different general flavors, and are entirely procedurally-generated like a floor of a traditional roguelite.
- Mix and match your squad of four from six classes of Exos: Assault, Siege, Science, Sniper, Ninja and Brawler. Each has its own build and weaponry.
- OS: Windows XP SP2 or later
- Processor: 1.6Ghz CPU
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: Screen resolution at least 720px high, and 1024px wide.
- Storage: 300 MB available space
2. Crack if needed.
3. Play game.
4. Have fun ^^.
5. (OPTION) Install the update version if they have the future in the link below:
Link Go4Up (Multi Links):
Link Google Drive: