Release Date: 21 Aug, 2007
Genre: Action, Horror, Shooter, RPG, Sci-fi, Adventure
BioShock is a shooter unlike any you’ve ever played, loaded with weapons and tactics never seen. You’ll have a complete arsenal at your disposal from simple revolvers to grenade launchers and chemical throwers, but you’ll also be forced to genetically modify your DNA to create an even more deadly weapon: you. Injectable plasmids give you super human powers: blast electrical currents into water to electrocute multiple enemies, or freeze them solid and obliterate them with the swing of a wrench.
No encounter ever plays out the same, and no two gamers will play the game the same way.
BioShock: Breaking the Mold
A free download that takes an inside look at the art of BioShock.
Download it now
- Biologically modify your body: send fire storming from your fingertips and unleash a swarm of killer hornets hatched from the veins in your arms.
- Hack devices and systems, upgrade your weapons and craft new ammo variants.
- Turn everything into a weapon: the environment, your body, fire and water, and even your worst enemies.
- Explore an incredible and unique art deco world hidden deep under the ocean.
- Operating System: Windows XP (with Service Pack 2) or Windows Vista
- CPU: Intel single-core Pentium 4 processor at 2.4GHz
- RAM: 1 GB
- Video Card: Direct X 9.0c compliant video card with 128MB RAM and Pixel Shader 3.0 (NVIDIA 6600 or better/ATI X1300 or better, excluding ATI X1550)
- Sound Card: 100% direct X 9.0c compatible sound card
- Hard Drive Space: 8GB
- Game requires Internet connection for activation
- CPU: Intel Core 2 Duo processor
- RAM: 2GB
- Video Card: DX 9 – Direct X 9.0c compliant video card with 512 MB RAM and Pixel Shader 3.0 (NVIDIA GeForce 7900 GT or better), DX 10 – NVIDIA GeForce 8600 or better
- Sound Card: SoundBlaster(r) X-Fi(tm) series (optimized foruse with Creative Labs EAX ADVANCED HD 4.0 or EAX ADVANCED HD 5.0 compatible sound cards)
2. Crack if needed.
3. Play game.
4. Have fun ^^.
5. (OPTION) Install the update version if they have the future in the link below: