Publisher: Pixel Cattle Games
Release Date: 29 Apr, 2020
Genre: Turn-Based, Strategy, RPG, Casual
Dark Mist is a card game that combines elements of the roguelike deckbuilder genre with enemies that appear in waves. Defeat monsters and level up during battle to keep yourself going.
About this game:
Thank you for your attention and support!
- Your health is equal to the number of cards in your deck. Every time you take 1 damage, the enemy takes 1 card. If your deck is exhausted, the game ends.
- Enemies come in rows of three (and later four). Carefully plan your attacks to line up enemies and knock them down. Otherwise you may be overwhelmed. You need to carefully determine the order of killing monsters, which will impact on your later actions. Defeating enemies in a wise order will make your later battles easier. Failure to do so may result in your sudden defeat.
- There are three types of cards in the game: attacks, skills, and curses. Being defensive is not an option against the the evils of the mist. Attack quickly and desperately to survive.
- Gain exp and level up to add new cards to your deck as you defeat monsters.
- We have prepared six classes for you to experience. Each class has a different way of fighting, and each requires exploration and experience to use effectively.
- OS: Windows XP/7/8/10
- Processor: 1.6 Ghz
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: 512 MB of memory
- Storage: 300 MB available space
- Sound Card: Any
2. Crack if needed.
3. Play game.
4. Have fun ^^.
5. (OPTION) Install the update version if they have the future in the link below: