22 Jul, 2020
Adventure, Simulation, Management, Point & Click, Sci-fi, Survival
A Retro-Future Dystopian Adventure
In the early 21st century, as the environment on earth continues to deteriorate and untainted food sources become extremely difficult to find, a global famine has turned long-held civilizations upside down. The governments have since then been in charge of the acquisition and distribution of food for their people, with most borders closed for security reasons.
Now the year is 2036. In the city of Iden, every piece of food entering resident areas must pass a required set of tests, executed by skilled government workers. You, as one of the newly-recruited food inspectors, will carry out your duty 24/7 alone in a booth. Even though it is considered one of the most desired occupations in Iden, what you want from it is a bit different — an escape from this blockaded city.
* A mouse is strongly recommended to play Booth. *
- Challenge a series of food inspection missions that will put your skills and strategies to the test.
- Live a solitary life in a booth and spend hard-earned wages on post-cultural gems or lottery tickets.
- Enjoy an atmospheric and characteristic soundtrack that is exclusive to high class Iden citizens.
- Meet with a dozen of dull or interesting people who may be a help, a threat, or something else to you.
- Experience an immersive, carefully crafted branching story where you get to choose, sometimes.
- OS: Windows 7 or later
- Processor: 1.8 GHz Dual Core
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: OpenGL 4.0 compliant graphics
- DirectX: Version 11
- Storage: 500 MB available space
- Sound Card: DirectX compatible
- Additional Notes: A mouse is strongly recommended.
2. Crack if needed.
3. Play game.
4. Have fun ^^.
5. (OPTION) Install the update version if they have the future in the link below: