Publisher: Benjamin Schade
Release Date: 21 Jun, 2021
Genre: Horror, Puzzle, Adventure
Hey, it’s been a little bit!
I know it’s a bit strange for me to Email you out of the blue, but I thought you’d be interested in this. You remember that old toy? The one that was supposed to be like a pet in your keychain? The one that never got released?
Well I found it.
I was just cruising around eBay, and I found a super cheap laptop for sale. The owner acted real weird, refused to take phone calls, only let me talk to him via Email. But you know, cheap product cheap service.
Turns out the laptop had something in it already, a folder called Bubbaruka.
The name jogged so many memories, I remember begging my mom to get me one for Christmas. Never knew why they didn’t release them. They would’ve made tons.
But It’s here! Seems fully functioning, just like the commercials! I didn’t start much, I rushed to Email you first. I know you’re into lost media, missing games, that sort of thing. This is right up your alley, right? Still, It’s a bit buggy. It definitely seems unfinished, and some of the features straight up don’t seem to work, but it’s a fun nostalgia trip.
- 5-7 hour playtime
- 2D Retro Graphics
- Cast of cute playable characters
- Two endings + Plenty of secrets to uncover
- Intense first person horror segments
- Ghoulish creatures stalking your every turn
- A hidden story that beckons you deeper into the game
- An extensive post-game storyline with combat and a secret boss for those who desire more, with 2-4 hours of additional playtime.
- OS: Any
- Processor: Any
- Graphics: Any
- Storage: 1 GB available space
- Sound Card: Any
- Additional Notes: Low intensity, any Windows device will work.
2. Crack if needed.
3. Play game.
4. Have fun ^^.
5. (OPTION) Install the update version if they have the future in the link below:
Link Bubbaruka! TORRENT:
Download Bubbaruka! Torrent Link
Link Google Drive: