Publisher: Wave Interactive
Release Date: 17 Mar, 2017
Genre: Adventure, Action, RPG, Survival
Dust off your VHS player and get ready to go back to the 90’s with an old-school, 2D, Action-Adventure game.
You play as Buck, a motorcycle garage mechanic who decides to leave everything behind to find the truth behind a girl’s disappearance; all while struggling to adjust himself to the harsh, post-apocalyptic future of 1997.
Inspired by Biker Mice From Mars, Batman: The Animated Series, Samurai Jack and more – BUCK: Saturday Morning Cartoon Apocalypse aims to bring the difficult gameplay mechanics of late 90’s 2D side-scrollers and combine them with the visual style and themes of our favorite Saturday Morning Cartoons.
Trained by his stepdad to fight, shoot and fix nearly anything, Buck can surprise the biggest of brutes by his speed and strength.
*BUCK is an Early Access title and shouldn’t be considered a finished product. The game may or may not change significantly over the course of development. To learn more about Steam Early Access, please visit
- Traverse the sands of Venganza: a carefully built 2D world with hidden passages, dark secrets and remorseless characters.
- Destroy enemies with Buck’s own hand crafted, upgradeable weapons.
- Unlock new weapons and combos as you progress.
- Explore unique levels with branching paths and hidden areas.
- Earn Scraps and loot unique items to upgrade your arsenal, craft ammunition and improve healing items.
- Negotiate with the salty denizens of Westown, wayward merchants and mysterious mercenaries, each with their own goal and agenda.
- OS: Windows 7 SP1, Windows Vista with SP2, Windows XP with SP3
- Processor: Intel Pentium 4 2.4 GHz or better, AMD Athlon 64 2.4 GHz or better
- Memory: 5 GB RAM
- Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce 6800 Ultra (256MB) or ATI Radeon X1950 PRO (256MB) or greater
- DirectX: Version 9.0
- Storage: 3 GB available space
2. Crack if needed.
3. Play game.
4. Have fun ^^.
5. (OPTION) Install the update version if they have the future in the link below:
Link Link Go4Up (Multi Links):
Link Google Drive: