Publisher: Combat Wombat Studios
Release Date: 1 Apr, 2021
Genre: Casual, Simulation, Strategy, Management, RPG, Building
You are a king. A king’s abilities translate to a kingdom’s efficiency in all areas from trade to war. As you guide your kingdom, both you and your kingdom will grow into greatness and splendor… Or fall into failure and ashes.
Hold court, and see your petitioners. Your advisors will come to you needing problems solved. They represent your people, and you must answer correctly. With over 10,000 lines of dialogue, you have quite a few decisions to make.
Send emissaries to other kingdoms to establish trade routes. Build relationships and grow close with other kingdoms. Improve trade relations for improved profits. Trade for valuable materials to speed up the construction of your kingdom.
“I’m not a witch! I’m your wife!” Six eligible ladies just looking for a worthy suitor. Each has their own personality and desires. Some are built to be a queen, while others fell into it. Either way, each marriage has their own unique benefits depending on your overall strategy. There can only be one queen. Choose wisely, and win her heart.
- RPG Elements – Your skills as a king affect your kingdom.
- Petitioners – You must hold court and make decisions for your kingdom.
- Expansion – Establish trade relations, alliances, and vassalage with neighboring kingdoms (or just conquer them.)
- Marriage – Court beautiful women from the land to build strong alliances. Will you choose a marriage for political reasons or desire?
- Building – Start your town from the ground up, then transform your humble town into a true kingdom.
- Research – Advance technologies to improve your kingdom’s well-being, defensive capability, trade ability, military might, and more.
- Conflict – Take part in tournaments, manage battle plans, and issue spies and subterfuge against other kingdoms.
- Priorities – Manage not only resources, but manpower and time as well. What are your highest priorities?
- OS: Windows 7 or later
- Processor: Intel Core i5
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: Nvidia Geforce GTX 550/equivalent or higher
- DirectX: Version 10
- Storage: 800 MB available space
- OS: Windows 10
- Processor: High-range Intel Core i5
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: Nvidia Geforce GTX 760/equivalent or higher
- DirectX: Version 11
- Storage: 3 GB available space
2. Crack if needed.
3. Play game.
4. Have fun ^^.
5. (OPTION) Install the update version if they have the future in the link below: