Publisher: GSC World Publishing
Release Date: 1 Nov, 2002
Genre: Strategy, RTS
To stand alone in war is extremely unpleasant. Extremely pleasant, on the other hand, is the stand-alone version Cossacks: Back to War. Containing all of the gameplay features of Cossacks: European Wars and Cossacks: The Art of War, this is a complete care package for all current and future Cossacks fans. This add-on contains 100 captivating missions taking place between the 16th and 18th centuries. In addition, two new nations, Switzerland and Hungary, are included. These countries waged war in the late Middle Ages and essentially influenced the development of European military strategies. This addition causes the second add-on of Cossacks to pass the threshold of allowed gaming fun.
- Thrilling real-time strategy game with historical background.
- Fascinating 3D landscapes.
- Play takes place in Europe between the 16th and 18th centuries.
- Stand-alone game, other Cossacks games not required to play.
- A total of 20 different European nations to command.
- 100 new single missions.
- 2 new nations: Switzerland and Hungary with a total of 8 new units.
- Spectacular real-time battles with up to 8,000 units.
- 4 different difficulty levels.
- 1 new camel riding unit for Algeria and Turkey: Bedouin.
- This version with low system requirements is adapted for comfortable play on any hardware from low-end computers, laptops and netbooks, to high-end PCs (with Windows Vista/7).
- Ad-Hoc multiplayer play (offline mode).
- Infinite AI skirmishes on randomly generated maps.
2. Crack if needed.
3. Play game.
4. Have fun ^^.
5. (OPTION) Install the update version if they have the future in the link below:
Link Go4Up (Multi Links):
Link Google Drive: