Publisher: 10tons Ltd
Release Date: 11 Jun, 2014
Genre: Action, Shooter, RPG, Survival, Sci-fi
Thousands of aliens, zombies, giant spiders, mutant lizards, and more are on the attack – can you survive the onslaught? In Crimsonland you will unlock new weapons and perks constantly improving your abilities and arsenal. Your screen will be filled with literally hundreds of monsters and thousands of giblets. Grab your gun and prepare for endless hours of intense top-down shooter fun!
The original Crimsonland was released in 2003. After the game was greenlit at the end of 2013, 10tons decided to give the game a complete tune-up. The brand new 2014 version introduces countless gameplay fixes, a new chapter with new enemies, new perks, and new weapons. On top of that we’ve done a complete art overhaul!
What are perks? Perks are like talents in an RPG game. You earn XP by killing monsters and with XP you earn levels. After leveling up you get to choose a perk. For example, a perk called Fastloader enables you to reload extremely fast. During a session perks will stack up a and every game will be a bit different. You’ll unlock perks during the quest mode after which they become available in the survival game modes.
- Quest mode with six chapters
- FIVE survival modes: Survival, Rush, Blitz, Weapon Picker, and Nukefism
- 30 unique weapons
- 55 awesome perks
- Steam leaderboards: global and friends
- Steam achievements & stats
- Full controller support
- Up to four player local co-op
- OS: Windows XP / Vista / 7
- Processor: 1 Ghz
- Memory: 512 MB RAM
- DirectX: Version 8.1
- Storage: 200 MB available space
- Additional Notes: Gamepads must support XInput
2. Crack if needed.
3. Play game.
4. Have fun ^^.
5. (OPTION) Install the update version if they have the future in the link below:
Link Go4Up (Multi Links):
Link Google Drive: