Action, VR, Sci-fi, Shooter
Blast through destructible compounds and slay cyborgs in virtual reality! Take cover as the chunks of wall, lead, and lasers whiz past your head as you prepare to return fire with a weapon that is unique to your play style!
Bullets shred through interior walls made of materials like wood and drywall! Use heavy explosives to blast through heavier materials like concrete.
Breaching is a cornerstone mechanic to Crunch Element. Place wall charges, throw grenades, and use peculiar weapons to blow holes in walls, ceilings, and floors to crack open entry points to compounds! Plan your entrance carefully! You never know what waits on the other side…
Suit up with weaponry that fits your play style! Are you an assassin who prefers to scale buildings and use silent weapons, or a beefy tank who’s best friends are a shotgun and a wall charge? No matter your play style, the armory has the best pieces of firepower, cutlery, and forced entry that credits can buy!
- Blast holes through walls with your breaching charges
- Shoot bullets that rip through interior walls
- Bring down physics based structures with explosives
- OS: Windows 7 SP1, Windows 8.1, or Windows 10
- Processor: Intel® i5-4590 / AMD FX 8350 equivalent or greater
- Memory: 8 GB RAM
- Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060, AMD Radeon RX 480 equivalent or better
- Storage: 2 GB available space
2. Crack if needed.
3. Play game.
4. Have fun ^^.
5. (OPTION) Install the update version if they have the future in the link below: