Publisher: Fantastico Studio
Release Date: 30 Jul, 2021
Genre: Hidden Object, Adventure
Cuccchi is the first artist archive created in the form of a video game.
It’s the official playable archive of Enzo Cucchi’s works of art.
Cuccchi is a game where you explore beautiful dioramas and go through dangerous and trippy labyrinths, in a journey inside the paintings of Enzo Cucchi.
Since the late ’70s, Cucchi has worked with many kinds of techniques and materials, creating a wide and diverse imaginary that has now been transformed into an impossible videogame chimera.
Find your way through 7 unique areas and collect 51 hidden objects to unlock an archive gallery displaying the different sets of paintings that inspired the visuals for the game.
7 unique levels, each one inspired by different artworks
- A distinctive visual style that plays with different 3D techniques
- A mix of exploration and maze-like gameplay
- 51 hidden objects to collect and defend from danger
- Each hidden object unlocks a painting in an archive/gallery of Enzo Cucchi’s art
- An electronic/lo-fi soundtrack that will appeal to fans of Boards of Canada, Four Tet, múm
- OS: Windows 8 or newer
- Processor: Intel Core i3 M380
- Memory: 1 GB RAM
- Graphics: Intel HD 4000
- Storage: 1 GB available space
2. Crack if needed.
3. Play game.
4. Have fun ^^.
5. (OPTION) Install the update version if they have the future in the link below: