Publisher: North of Earth
Release Date: 30 Jun, 2014
Cult of the Wind is a game about people who pretend to be airplanes.
“In an unknown time and place, a cult that worships the wreckage of ancient airplanes gathers to mimic the dogfights of old. With the peak of humanity far behind, their world is a mausoleum to a lush and verdant Art Deco past.”
In Cult of the Wind, players compete and cooperate in ritualistic multi-player human dogfights, complete with imaginary weapons, pretend explosions, and airplane noises made with their mouths. Shower your friends in a hail of imaginary bullets and proclaim, “I got you! You have to lie down,” to which they respond, “Nuh-uh, I have a shield.” You argue about whether or not airplanes can have shields, meanwhile some other guy does a cannonball onto your head while whistling. It’s great.
With an intuitive point-and-click level editor you’ll be able to craft new levels or modify existing ones, then immediately share them with anyone on a server, even if you aren’t the host. You can also craft a personalized appearance for your character with numerous articles of clothing and more.
- Simple, robust level editor
- Instantly share your creations with others
- Character customization
- Dozens of imaginary weapons and abilities
- Infinitely expandable content
- Blindingly high-speed mock combat
- Weird noises
- OS: Windows XP or newer
- Processor: 2.4 gHz Intel or AMD
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: DirectX 10 with Shader Model 3.0
- DirectX: Version 10
- Network: Broadband Internet connection
- Storage: 400 MB available space
2. Crack if needed.
3. Play game.
4. Have fun ^^.
5. (OPTION) Install the update version if they have the future in the link below: