Publisher: Blizzard Entertainment, Inc.
Genre: RPG, Action
Battle.net® multiplayer requires you to configure the Router and Firewall Ports, details can be found
Now with Hellfire!
Originally developed by Synergistic Software and released in 1997, Hellfire was not an official Blizzard product and did not carry Blizzard’s endorsement or label. Despite that, in response to Diablo players who have expressed a desire to experience the content, Blizzard has given the OK for it to be included as a free add-on with Diablo purchases on GOG.COM.
Hellfire offers a non-canonical single-player storyline where players must defeat a powerful demon named Na-Krul who is threatening Tristram. The expansion also adds a Monk class, new weapons and items, new missions, locations, dungeons, and enemies. Hellfire will be accessible while launching the original Diablo.
Traveler, stay awhile and listen…
- Experience the legendary action/RPG that influenced an entire genre.
- Storm Diablo’s halls as either a Warrior, a Sorcerer or a Rogue – each with unique skills and abilities.
- Unite to destroy Diablo – up to 4 players can band together via Internet, or play head-to-head via LAN.
- Unprecedented replayability – over 200 different monsters inhabit Diablo’s ever-changing labyrinth. Equip epic items to conquer fearsome bosses and their minions.
- A spine-chilling story – experience the horror of a world held in the grasp of The Lord of Terror.
- The most voted game on the GOG.com wishlist, finally trapped in a DRM-free soulstone!
- Return to the beginning of this dark saga, now in digital format for the first time ever.
- Better value than Wirt’s wares, guaranteed.
- System: Windows 7 / 8.1 / 10
- Processor: 1 gigahertz (GHz) or faster
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: DirectX 9 graphics device with WDDM 1.0 or higher driver
- DirectX: DirectX 9
- Storage: 1 GB available hard disk space
2. Crack if needed.
3. Play game.
4. Have fun ^^.
5. (OPTION) Install the update version if they have the future in the link below:
Link Google Drive: