16 Nov, 2020
RPG, Survival, Horror
DINO HAZARD is a cyberpunk RPG with both Metroidvania elements and retro atmosphere.
Explore a vast island with distinct ecosystems and creatures. Mandatory grinding is not essential, but players can enjoy fast-paced strategic combat focused on character traits. Gameplay possibilities expand as you restore the facilities.
You play as a very distinct group of characters that need to overcome their differences to defeat a common enemy. You must administrate their skills to restore facilities before it is too late. Discover who is the malicious antagonist and escape its traps and puzzles to survive.
Part of the profits from the sales of DINO HAZARD are destined for scientific research in the field of paleontology, including the study of dinosaur fossils.
- Nostalgic atmosphere with an original plot.
- Explore the secrets of a beautiful living 16-bit world.
- A turn-based battle system with 7 unique playable characters.
- Customize characters with an array of weapons and armors.
- Different areas of the island present distinct ecologies.
- Hundreds of different beasts for battle (including dinosaurs).
- The game had scientist consultants to help build animals and flora accurately.
- Expanding gameplay functionalities as you restore each complex of the island.
- Gradually updating gameplay with the fishing system, crafting, capture and domesticate system.
- Mission-focused story with great pacing and intense climaxes.
- Explore an open world and play as you wish. Do you prefer developing a career as a hunter, a scavenger, or a conservationist?
- OS: Microsoft® Windows® 7/8/8.1/10 (32bit/64bit)
- Processor: Intel Core2 Duo or better
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: OpenGL 4.1 capable GPU
- DirectX: Version 9.0
- Storage: 2 GB available space
- Additional Notes: 1368×768 or better Display
- Graphics: OpenGL ES 2.0 hardware driver support required for WebGL acceleration. (AMD Catalyst 10.9, nVidia 358.50)
2. Crack if needed.
3. Play game.
4. Have fun ^^.
5. (OPTION) Install the update version if they have the future in the link below: