Publisher: Strategy First
Release Date: 6 Jul, 2006
Genre: Strategy, Turn-Based, RPG
The award-winning series Disciples introduced a milestone in the game’s very successful history; the introduction of a new race: The Elves. The Elven Race added a new dimension to the game and added countless hours of gameplay.
Now that series has expanded further with Disciples II: Rise Of The Elves. This version features all of the campaigns found in the original and a brand new campaign that continues the storyline of the Elven Race. It also includes 14 new skirmish maps to test hone your skills.
Minimum Configuration: Windows XP, Pentium II 233 Mhz, 32 Mb RAM, 1200 MB hard disk space, DirectX 7.1, 16-bit sound card, Video Card with 8 MB RAM Recommended Configuration: Windows XP, Pentium II 300 Mhz, 64 MB RAM, 1400 MB hard disk space, DirectX 7.1, 16-bit sound card, Video Card with 16 MB RAM
- New campaign that continues the Elven Storyline
- 14 new skirmish maps to test gamer’s skills
- 5 playable races to choose from; the Empire; the Undead Hordes, the Mountain Clans, the Legions of the Damned, and the Elven Alliance
- The Elven tech tree allows players to choose between Noble or Wild Elves increasing replayability
- Over 200 individually animated unit types and over 100 different spells
- Scenario editor to create your own adventures
- Battle friends and enemies in multiplayer over LAN, Internet or Hot-Seat play
2. Crack if needed.
3. Play game.
4. Have fun ^^.
5. (OPTION) Install the update version if they have the future in the link below: