Productions Pluie De Sang
1 Jun, 2020
Horror, Survival, Action, Puzzle, Sci-fi
You were heading to your vacancy destination when suddenly your car broke’s down. Now alone in the woods at night… you begin to lung the road on foot and you hear a man scream… what can it be? you decide to take a look… wrong decision you took..
Dismantled is a survival-horror game about a mad doctor who do experiments on animals and people, sewing parts of them together to create inhuman abominations.
It is inspired by old Resident evil games, The suffering games, and by old B-movies, It is built in the GzDoom engine, and is First person as well.
Be aware that my game is full of shocking content and nudity, but for that matter it also contain a censored edition that removes the nudity.
This package include:
-Original edition of the game
-Censored edition of the game (still gory but without any nudity)
-Old school edition (Gameboy like graphics)
-The original free demo of Dismantled released on Halloween 2017 (the canon story of Vincent hyle)
-The expansion pack BitterSweet Misery
- OS: 64-bit
- Processor: 2.4 GHz Dual-Core
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: Dedicated GPU – anything capable of running OpenGL 4.0 (eg. ATI Radeon HD 57xx or Nvidia GeForce 400 and higher)
- Storage: 599 MB available space
- Sound Card: DirectX® 9.0b compatible 16-bit sound card and latest drivers
2. Crack if needed.
3. Play game.
4. Have fun ^^.
5. (OPTION) Install the update version if they have the future in the link below: