Release Date: N/A
Genre: Shooter, Simulation
Dogfight 1942 Limited Edition is developed by City Interactive and published by CI Games. It was released in 22 Sep, 2012.
Piloting a wide range of aircraft, players engage in aerial dogfights and dangerous fighter missions across the major theaters of war during WWII. Featuring realistic aircraft, DOGFIGHT 1942 introduces cutting-edge flight dynamics with unprecedented arcade accessibility. Fly over 40 historically accurate planes, ranging from the fabled P-38 Lightning and Britain’s Spitfire, to the feared Messerschmitt 109 and Japanese Kate.
- AERIAL ARCADE AUTHENTICITY
- Explosive arcade action alongside advanced physics and painstaking recreation of actual events and aircraft creates an experience that’s easily accessible but hard to master
- All aircraft are based on authentic models and all combat missions are representative of actual WWII engagements
- Fun, dynamic battles offer a wide variety of action and most importantly targets to destroy – any given battle will combine dogfighting, escort missions and ground assault
- DOMINATE THE SKY WITH FRIEND IN 3 UNIQUE CO-OP SPLIT-SCREEN MODES.
- Dogfight Mode – Fly against a friend in head-to-head aerial combat, to determine who is the top Ace.
- Survival Mode – Fly with your wingman battling countless waves of enemies.
- Campaign Co-op Mode – Fly with your wingman through various Co-op campaign missions fighting the Axis Alliance.
- OS: Win XP SP3 / Win Vista / Win 7
- Processor: Core2Duo 2.2GHz (E4500)
- Memory: 1024MB RAM
- Hard Disk Space: 2.95 GB
- Video Card: GeForce 8600GT 256MB
- DirectX®: 9.0c
2. Crack if needed.
3. Play game.
4. Have fun ^^.
5. (OPTION) Install the update version if they have the future in the link below:
Link Go4Up (Multi Links):
Link Google Drive: