23 Oct, 2020
Horror, Action, Adventure
Atop a distant mountain, at the end of a long and winding road, a lone castle sits perched above the clouds. The journey was hard and fraught with many perils, but Leo and his live-in alien consciousness Prometheus have finally arrived. As the gate crashes shut behind them, they realize that their quest to return Prometheus to his homeworld might be more difficult than they anticipated. Can you lead this dynamic duo through the many challenges the castle has to offer, beat all 12 of the new spoopy games, and reunite Prometheus with their shattered consciousness?
The Dread X Collection 3 continues on both the story and style of the Dread X Collection. Featuring a cast of 11 all-new indie teams (and Torple Dook), the crew was given 10 days to create titles with a SPOOPY twist. That’s right! Spoopy games! As in cute and spooky. Like a dancing skeleton. Or a dog in a spider costume. Or vampire bats.
- 12 Spoopy games in a variety of styles. 3D Platformers, classic adventure games, ice-cream simulators, and plenty of other surprises await.
- New interactive launcher from the creator of Spooky’s Jump Scare Mansion (KIRA)
- Expanded story that sheds light on the first two Dread X Collections
- OS: Windows 7 32/64-bit
- Processor: Dual-core Intel or AMD processor, 2.0 GHz or Faster
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce 470 GTX or MD Radeon 6870 HD Series
- DirectX: Version 11
- Storage: 10 GB available space
- Sound Card: Standard PC Audio Card
- Additional Notes: Player beware you’re in for a scare
2. Crack if needed.
3. Play game.
4. Have fun ^^.
5. (OPTION) Install the update version if they have the future in the link below: