Movie Games S.A., PlayWay S.A.
16 Apr, 2020
Simulation, Action, Adventure, Open World, Strategy, Management
Have you ever thought about expanding your own crime empire, without the legal and moral consequences? SIMULATE IT! Now you will finally be able to crawl into the dark alleys of the drug dealing business!
Start small, grow BIG!
Begin your story in a small dirty hideout and make your way up to controling the territory, hiring your own minions, and doing dangerous business. Become a street business mastermind, or a ruthless gangster – it’s up to you!
But be carefull! Nothing is easy in the world of crime…
Retrieve smuggled merchandise from outside cartels, avoid the police, organise hideouts. Sell small amounts to singular clients, or do big deals with gangs.
Remember, you have to be smart, you have to be sneaky. Enemies are lurking on every corner, and the DEA never sleeps.
Scared yet? Don’t be. The brave ones rule the world.
In this world not only you seek power, money and respect. Be careful with your actions. Don’t screw your clients… too much, cooperate with the right people, don’t get caught and you just might live long enough, to spend your fortune!
Who needs money, if you can’t spend it, right? Use your profits to either grow your gang, buy new equipment, hire some muscle or… JUST HAVE FUN AND PARTY.
Guns, drugs and rock’n’roll… or something like that.
– Receive smuggled shipments from the cartel
– Safely make your way to your hideout with the merchandise
– Create your own recipies, divide portions to prepare dope for sale
– Organise your distribution starting from singular junkie sales up to wholesale transactions with local gangs
– Strategically avoid police patrols and DEA ambushes
- OS: Windows 7 64-bit or later
- Processor: i5-2500 3.30 GHz
- Memory: 8 GB RAM
- Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce 780 GTX or AMD Radeon Radeon R7 260X series card or higher
- Storage: 15 GB available space
2. Crack if needed.
3. Play game.
4. Have fun ^^.
5. (OPTION) Install the update version if they have the future in the link below: