Random Dragon Games
24 Jul, 2020
Dumb as Wizards is couch chaos fun-for-all!
Control a wizard as you fling, whales, beach balls, chickens, fireballs and much more at your frenemies while the arena becomes smaller and smaller around you.
Whale on your friends in a crazy fast-paced free-for-all wizard brawl.
Push, Zap and Blast each other locally on the couch and online.
Dumb as Wizards is a hilariously crazy online and local multiplayer, arena brawler
Play as you please
Need more wizards to pummel? Take your game online, even with multiple local players.
Bring your friends to aid in the battle, but remember, your spells don’t know friend from foe.
The most unfair, unbalanced mode where you can just as well be blessed with the 4 most powerful spells as cursed with the 4 least impactful.
Only 8 random scroll are available each round, so you may not get your favorite spell every time.
- Play with controller or Mouse/Keyboard, or mix and match to fill up your local games.
- Survive swarming waves of voidlings, either alone or co-op in Defend the Eye
- Feeling experimental? Try out new combos to beat the odds. In Roulette mode, you get assigned 4 random spell scrolls each round.
- Tactically minded? Go for Wizard Rumble, where you spend dust to purchase the spell scroll you prefer.
- Less thinking more mayhem?! In Chaos mode every time you cast a spell you get a new random one.
- OS: Windows® 10/8/7/Vista/XP
- Processor: Intel® Core™ 2 Duo E6600 or AMD Phenom™ X3 8750 processor or better
- Memory: 4 GB RAM MB RAM
- Graphics: SM3 2GB VRAM
- DirectX: Version 10
- Network: Broadband Internet connection
- Storage: 250 MB available space
- Additional Notes: Best played with controllers. Internet only required for online play.
2. Crack if needed.
3. Play game.
4. Have fun ^^.
5. (OPTION) Install the update version if they have the future in the link below: