Publisher: Matt Roszak
Release Date: 25 Feb, 2014
Genre: RPG, Turn-Based, Adventure, Anime, Strategy, Action, Casual
Epic Battle Fantasy 4 is a light-hearted turn-based RPG, heavily inspired by old classics like Final Fantasy and Golden Sun. You will battle through waves of adorable enemies, grow your characters, explore a diverse world, solve puzzles, and of course, save the world.
- Over 140 different enemies to slaughter, from fluffy animals to gods.
- Over 170 different items of equipment, and 150 different usable skills, allowing for lots of character customization.
- Inspired by 16-bit era RPGs, minus the annoying features like random battles or save points.
- Contains lots of video game references, immature humor, and anime boobs.
- A mix of orchestral and electronic background music by HalcyonicFalconX. Full Soundtrack included!
- 25 hours of gameplay, plus Newgame+, survival and boss rush modes.
- Suitable for both casual and hardcore RPG players.
- Processor: 2.0 GHz Dual Core (more cores and/or GHz recommended for higher settings)
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Storage: 400 MB available space
2. Crack if needed.
3. Play game.
4. Have fun ^^.
5. (OPTION) Install the update version if they have the future in the link below:
Link Google Drive: