Release Date: 16 Mar, 2020
Genre: Casual, Adventure, Visual Novel, Anime
A bunch of blossoms, a stack of postcards.
A warm but blurred memory.
A world without regrets.
Subsequently, the soul becomes a commodity.
Every memory has a price and can be bought and sold.
The main character is a person who has sold his memory.
But there is always a girl in his mind who cannot be forgotten.
Who is this girl named “Yin”?
What was the past between her and “me”?
When all the memories are discarded,
What should we do to find our true selves?
Should we die with a beautiful fantasy?
Or should we search for the sad memories of her?
The final chapter of the #workshop short-story trilogy:
- One school, one girl.
- As technology evolves, memories became controllable.
- A story of two intertwined worlds.
- Cute characters and CG.
- Carefully written short story.
- OS: WIN7 SP1/WIN8/WIN10
- Processor: 1000MHz
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: OpenGL 2.0
- Storage: 500 MB available space
2. Crack if needed.
3. Play game.
4. Have fun ^^.
5. (OPTION) Install the update version if they have the future in the link below:
Link Google Drive: