Publisher: Choice of Games
Release Date: 28 Jan, 2021
Genre: RPG, Text-Based, Adventure
Harness wind, earth, fire, and all the forces of nature to destroy your enemies! Will you stabilize the broken magic of the weather, or revel in its chaos?
Fate of the Storm Gods is a 275,000-word interactive fantasy novel by Bendi Barrett. It’s entirely text-based, without graphics or sound effects, and fueled by the vast, unstoppable power of your imagination.
The world-below is the realm of humans: mundane, short-lived, often helpless creatures. But you are a Weather Builder—a resident of the upper-world, controller of all things atmospheric and a veritable Storm God! In your Workshop of the Westerly Wind at the peak of Mount Gion, you and the Master Builder regulate the weather in the Western lands.
When a desperate human royal climbs Mount Gion and breaches your workshop, you learn that the weather in the Southern lands has descended into chaos. Floods destroy whole cities in high-lying areas. Fertile plains deteriorate into desert within months. Furthermore, the Builders’ loyal automaton servants, the homunculi, are slaughtering humans without provocation.
- Play as male, female, or nonbinary; gay, straight, bi, asexual, or poly.
- Ascend to the highest level of skill in the weather-building arts and become a Weather Master.
- Pursue romance with a stalwart royal, a criminal mastermind, a devout Weather Builder, or a villainous Weather Eater!
- Negotiate peace between warring factions or crush your foes under your thumb.
- Discover the secrets of the broken weather system and the complexities of bringing order to it.
- Decide the future of one of the last remaining human strongholds.
- Help guide the growth of your loyal homunculus companion, Humil, as they learn what it means to think for themselves.
- OS: Windows 7
2. Crack if needed.
3. Play game.
4. Have fun ^^.
5. (OPTION) Install the update version if they have the future in the link below: