Release Date: 15 May, 2014
Genre: RPG, Casual, Adventure, Action, Turn-Based, Horror, Anime
As Leon, the world’s most dangerous bounty hunter, you embark on a mission to slay the world’s weirdest creatures, and save a girl from an awful marriage.
Fearless Fantasy is probably the weirdest RPG you’ll play this year. It’s a turn-based game that deeply involves players during every turn. You use gestures (with the mouse) to score critical hits, resulting in very involved and interesting gameplay on every turn.
About the developers
tinyBuild GAMES Partnered up with Enter Skies to bring Fearless Fantasy to life. tinyBuild is an indie-friendly publisher and game developer. This is Enter Skies’ first commercial game.
- Use gestures to score critical hits in a turn-based RPG
- Most original character designs you’ll see this year
- A full-on story with animated cutscenes and voice-overs
- Upgrades and progression systems
- Boss fights
- RPG stuff and dances!
- OS: Windows XP and up
- Processor: 1Ghz and up
- Memory: 1024 MB RAM
- Graphics: A toaster
- Storage: 200 MB available space
- Sound Card: An average one
- Additional Notes: Not suitable for trackpads or trackballs. The game might run slow in power saver mode on laptops, be sure to disable visual effects if you experience that.
- OS: Windows 7 and up
- Processor: 2x 1Ghz and up
- Graphics: A shiny toaster
- Sound Card: A good one
- Additional Notes: A good mouse is recommended. Touch screens are also supported and provide the best experience.
2. Crack if needed.
3. Play game.
4. Have fun ^^.
5. (OPTION) Install the update version if they have the future in the link below:
Link Google Drive: