Genre: RPG, Action
The Forgotten Realm Archives – Collection Two brings a healthy mix of “Gold Box” and nostalgia goodness to your PC, along with a combination of adventure builders, turn-based and real-time role-playing gameplay. Composed of RPG classics that premiered the Forgotten Realms to video gamers, The Forgotten Realm Archives – Collection Two contains the following titles: Pool of Radiance, Curse of the Azure Bonds, Hillsfar, Secret of the Silver Blades, Pools of Darkness, Gateway to the Savage Frontier, Treasures of the Savage Frontier, Forgotten Realms Unlimited Adventures.
Pool of Radiance
Located on the northern shore of the Moonsea, the fabled city of Phlan has been overrun by monsters led by a mysterious leader. Your quest: uncover the identity of this evil force and rid Phlan of its scourge, restoring the city to its former glory. Along the way, you hope to find the legendary Pool of Radiance, said to glow with its own mystical power. Does it really give tremendous strength to the warrior who bathes in its magic waters? Or is that just an elfin myth? Before you meet the challenges ahead, you must create your characters and choose their races and battle skills. Then, set off on your glorious quest to drive out the monsters and let civilization reign once more!
- An assorted collection of the “Pool of Radiance” and “Savage Frontier” Forgotten Realms titles
- A wide variety of monsters to slay, quests to complete and regions to save
- Assemble a party of the world’s finest Clerics, Warriors, Thieves and more, and bring them with you through their respective storylines
- Immerse yourself in the depth and richness of Dungeons & Dragons campaigns and the Forgotten Realms Universe
- System: Windows 7 / 8 / 10
- Processor: 1.8 GHz
- Memory: 512 MB RAM
- Graphics: 3D graphics card compatible with DirectX 7 (compatible with DirectX 9 recommended)
- Storage: 2GB HDD
2. Crack if needed.
3. Play game.
4. Have fun ^^.
5. (OPTION) Install the update version if they have the future in the link below:
Link Go4Up (Multi Links):
Link Google Drive: