Release Date: 21 Jul, 2014
Genre: Action, Adventure, Anime
Freedom Planet is a combat-based platform adventure that pits a spunky dragon girl and her friends against an alien attack force. There’s trouble around every turn, from insects to giant robots to sheer explosive destruction, but you’ll have a variety of special fighting abilities to blast your way through each stage.
As Lilac, you can use Dragon powers to whip enemies with your hair, spin like a cyclone, or fly through the air at high speed like a comet.
As Carol, you can bust through foes with a flurry of punches and kicks or summon motorcycles that let you ride up walls and ceilings.
Do you have what it takes save Avalice?
Try the demo
and see for yourself!
Dash across the celestial world of Avalice with boosts, bikes and other high-speed gimmicks to achieve the fastest time
Explore at your own pace to find hidden paths and treasures and collect as many crystals as possible
- Unlock special bonuses, including mini-games, achievements, artwork and music
- OS: Windows XP/Windows Vista/Windows 7/Windows 8
- Processor: Dual-Core 2.0 GHz or better
- Memory: 1 GB RAM
- Graphics: ATI Radeon X1300/NVidia GeForce 6600 GT or better
- DirectX: Version 9.0c
- Storage: 400 MB available space
- Sound Card: DirectX-Compatible Sound Card
- Additional Notes: We recommend trying the demo before purchasing to ensure that your system will run the game without errors.
2. Crack if needed.
3. Play game.
4. Have fun ^^.
5. (OPTION) Install the update version if they have the future in the link below:
Link Go4Up (Multi Links):
Link Google Drive: