Pyrebug Studios, dotcopycat
16 Sep, 2020
Shooter, Casual, Adventure, Action
Meet Blot. He’s your everyday regular doodle with a vengeance… and a giant gatling gun. Help Blot along on his quest to take down the fearsome dictator known as Art. Shoot, propel, and pogo your way through dozens of challenging levels to fulfill Blot’s destiny!
Gatlin’ is a physics-based platforming bullet hell where you are the bullet hell! Fling your way across dozens of levels with your trusty gatling gun of doom. Try your best not to die, but believe me, you are going to be dying.
You live, you die, you live again. In Gatlin’, your main methods of problem solving are your eyes and learning from your mistakes. Upon dying, you are sent back to the start of the level to run through it again until you do it right.
I hear you asking, “What causes me to die?” That is an oddly-morbid question, but a question I will answer nonetheless. You’ll die to classical art, you’ll die to spikes, you’ll die to weird demented clones, and you’ll die to tears. By the way, that last thing is both figurative and literal.
- Loads of levels!
- Strange, yet oddly charming, boss fights!
- A unique, physics-based way of movement.
- Quirky humor and jokes. Is this a plus? I honestly don’t know.
- It’s a hard game. Both a pro and a con!
- STEAM ACHIEVEMENTS TO PROVE YOUR TERRIBLE TENDENCY TO BE A COMPLETIONIST!
- OS: Windows 7
- Processor: 2 GHz
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: 512 MB
- Storage: 276 MB available space
- Additional Notes: All of this has been generally tested; however there may be some exceptions.
- OS: Windows 10
- Processor: 2+ GHz
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: 512 MB
- Storage: 500 MB available space
- Additional Notes: Go above and beyond, go below and another rhyme here. Gatlin’ will work on most if not all setups.
2. Crack if needed.
3. Play game.
4. Have fun ^^.
5. (OPTION) Install the update version if they have the future in the link below: