Quicksilver Software, Inc.
6 Aug, 2018
Casual, Strategy, Turn-Based
This mountain is rich in mystic gems. Combine gems to open up new rooms, providing new ways to dig up gems. Race against other players or race together against the clock to dig the greatest mine in this fast-paced, easy-to-learn strategy game.
Reviews of the Board Game (first edition)
“The gameplay is great, I think it’s a super fun game…This is a great tile-laying exploration game, one that I would very much recommend…”
Zee Garcia – The Dice Tower
“It’s a nice little filler game…it’s all about optimizing your turns, making sure you’re in a position where you can maximize your options depending on which cards you’re going to draw.”
Ricky Royal – Box of Delights
“A simple, light game…the gives me enough to think about and keep me engaged. I personally like the fact that the game feeds me constantly new problems to solve.”
- Leverage more than 60 room abilities
- 20 unique player skills adorned with dwarven poetry
- Competitive, cooperative, and solitaire game modes (1-7 players)
- Online and hotseat multiplayer options
- Cross-platform play: iOS, Android, Windows, Mac, and Linux versions can all play together
- Play a quick game and watch the action unfold, or play an asynchronous game where you only need to take one turn per day
- 4 levels of AI to play with or against
- Faithful adaptation of the Gem Rush board game, programmed by the designer
- OS: Windows 7+
- Processor: SSE2 instruction set support
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: DX9 (shader model 3.0) or DX11 with feature level 9.3 capabilities
- DirectX: Version 9.0
- Network: Broadband Internet connection
- Storage: 1 GB available space
2. Crack if needed.
3. Play game.
4. Have fun ^^.
5. (OPTION) Install the update version if they have the future in the link below: