17 Nov, 2020
Adventure, Action, Sci-fi, Shooter, Horror, Survival
Prepare to board the Heckel and Thomas as a black ops CDF detachment who were sent to investigate the disappearance of the long lost colonization ship. Keep your team teammates alive to evolve more stories and stand a chance of survival with 3 different endings. With random loot from lockers, team mate survival at any given time gives you a unique experience every time along with random enemies and how well you explore and use inventory to match each situation, will you survive, alone or with some team mates. Keep them alive as long as you can!
Ghostship Chronicles is the third and final chapter in the Ghostship Trilogy. Based a year before the Icarus 3 Incident in CDF Ghostship/Ghostship Aftermath, this secret Black Ops mission was to investigate and salvage a lost CDF colonisation ship. The ship disappeared for almost a year and has now been located. A small CDF Marine detachment was dispatched to investigate and salvage the ship if possible.
Ghostship Chronicles is an indie game which has some cool and unique features and gameplay as well as a story mode with 3 different endings in the release version. We plan on adding more free content over the coming months.
– Story mode with random elements and lots of replay ability.
– Atmospheric and action packed gameplay in wave based Onslaught mode.
– Inventory Management and random and unique item to help you on your quest to escape.
– 1st and third person modes – Swap between First & Third person views at any time.
– Random Loot and random gameplay elements in every new game.
– Intuitive Inventory system with upgrades and strategic management.
– Random Enemies to offer challenging gameplay.
– Futuristic arsenal of weapons, tools and items to be found and used to your advantage.
- OS: Windows 7 – 10
- Processor: i5/ i7 or similar AMD (4th gen Min)
- Memory: 6 GB RAM
- Graphics: GTX970 (4gb) ATi equivalent.
- DirectX: Version 11
- Storage: 22 GB available space
- Additional Notes: Works on lower spec machines but experience is affected. Use lowest effects settings and use low resolution and set it 25%
- OS: Windows 10
- Processor: i7 Haswell/Skylake or later
- Memory: 8 GB RAM
- Graphics: 10 Series Nvidia Card (1060,1070,1080 or 1080 TI
- DirectX: Version 12
- Storage: 23 GB available space
- Additional Notes: Best played with a nVidia 1060 at full HD and a 2 series card for smooth 4k. 3 Series cards! bring it on!
2. Crack if needed.
3. Play game.
4. Have fun ^^.
5. (OPTION) Install the update version if they have the future in the link below: