Publisher: Horizon’s End, Inc.
Release Date: 10 Jan, 2023
Genre: RPG, Open World
About This Game:
Set two years following the events of The Great Gaias, this stand-alone installment in the world of the Codex Eternal showcases the circumstances surrounding the northern Osirian Empire and their acceptance of a new world order ravaged by war and betrayal.
Gjallarhorn aims to connect the playstyle of the D20 Ruleset and the JRPG in what we are calling a Western Fusion JRPG. Weaving a world where every non-player character has a routine and schedule, we hope to bring a completely unique and customizable experience with every playthrough utilizing choice and consequence.
Two years following the Second Great War, the Osirian Empire wrestles with finding a new ruler. While each faction sees a different future for their people, decisions are made by strength, not through ideals, and only the dead have seen the end of war.
- Choice and Consequence Playstyle
- (4) Main Storylines with branching endings
- (6) Main Characters with interweaving plots
- Fully Customizable Character including attributes and personality
- (16) Pieces of Customizable and Craftable Equipment
- D20 Combat and Overworld System with Turn-Based JRPG Elements
- Job Point and Class System
- Advanced Skill Equip System
- Day / Night Cycle with NPC Schedules
- Multi-tiered Dungeons with Challenging Puzzles
- Fame, Reputation and Karma Systems
- Charisma based choices and Skills
- Cohort and Taming System allows almost any character or animal to join your party
- Bounty Board and Job Quests
- OS: Windows 7/8/10 (32bit/64bit)
- Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo or better
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: DirectX 9/OpenGL 4.1 capable GPU
- DirectX: Version 9.0
- Storage: 2 GB available space
2. Crack if needed.
3. Play game.
4. Have fun ^^.
5. (OPTION) Install the update version if they have the future in the link below:
Link Gjallarhorn-TENOKE TORRENT:
Download Gjallarhorn-TENOKE Torrent Link