Publisher: Fire hose Games
Release Date: 14 Mar, 2013
Genre: Tower Defense, Casual, Strategy
Todd Rex wants steak. Todd Rex wants YOUR steak. Are you gonna let him take it? No way! Go Home, Dinosaurs!
Prevent hordes of marauding Dinos from crashing your party in the world’s premier BBQ defense simulator! Unlock powerful towers that act like little weaponized puzzle pieces. Take control of a rock-throwing, coconut-gathering gopher and build your battlefield to keep those Dinos at bay. With adorable characters, intense strategy, and mouse-only controls Go Home Dinosaurs is accessible enough for kids and challenging enough for adults. It’s a game truly everyone will love!
Go Home Dinosaurs Features
- Highly innovative, bar-setting tower defense gameplay
- A beautiful, vibrant 3D world and adorable characters
- 60 levels of Dino brawling action spread across three worlds!
- 18 collectible cards that feature a colorful cast of characters, including DJ G04, a trio of robot buddies, and a
- Meteor-summoning Mad Scientist!
- Adorable Dinos with individual traits and personalities
- Insane boss levels!
- Challenging strategic gameplay involving fitting together colorful, puzzle piece shaped defenses
- Carefully pick your defenses before each level
- Purchase costumes and powerups for your gopher with coins you earn beating levels (no IAP)
- Don’t like steaks? Change them out in Veggie Mode!
- OS:Windows XP SP2
- Processor:1.7 Ghz Dual Core
- Memory:1 GB RAM
- Graphics:512 MB, Shader Model 2
- Hard Drive:450 MB HD space
- OS:Windows 7
- Processor:2.5 Ghz Quad Core
- Graphics:1 GB, Shader Model 3
2. Crack if needed.
3. Play game.
4. Have fun ^^.
5. (OPTION) Install the update version if they have the future in the link below:
Link Link Go4Up (Multi Links):
Link Google Drive: