Release Date: N/A
Genre: Action, Strategy
Gunpoint: Exclusive Edition Extras is developed by Suspicious Developments and published by Suspicious Developments. It was released in 3 Jun, 2013.
To get past security, you’ll need to make creative use of your main gadget: the Crosslink. It lets you see how all the security devices in a level are wired up, and then you can just click and drag with the mouse to wire them differently. So you can connect a lightswitch to a trapdoor, then flick it when a guard walks across to make him fall through.
- Rewire levels to work however you want
- Trick guards into trapping themselves or shooting each other
- Throw yourself – and others – through plate glass windows
- Investigate a noir-inspired story of murder and espionage over 20 missions
- Choose what to tell your clients, including lying to trick them
- Choose your own playstyle: quick, quiet, non-violent, no living witnesses, or any combination
- Discover new solutions to levels that no-one else has thought of
- Buy specialist gadgets to suit how you want to play
- All story stuff is skippable
- Hardest puzzles are optional
- No bosses – everyone dies in one shot, including you
2. Crack if needed.
3. Play game.
4. Have fun ^^.
5. (OPTION) Install the update version if they have the future in the link below:
Link Go4Up (Multi Links):
Link Google Drive: