Publisher: exosyphen studios
Release Date: 15 Aug, 2011
Hacker Evolution Duality is the hacking simulation game, developed by exosyphen studios. Based on the successful Hacker Evolution game series, it has been completely redesigned to offer an impressive and new gaming experience.
Hacker Evolution Duality starts in the early days of Brian Spencer when he was nothing more than a brilliant programmer. It than fast forwards to the future, where he has to stop an Artificial Intelligence he has created, unknowingly and take back control of a giant company he once used to own.
You have to hack into computers using various tools, from a basic firewall cracker, to sophisticated voice print authentication systems. Steal money to finance your objectives, buy hardware upgrades or bribe off other hackers that are present in the game. Go as far as bypassing complex security systems to make your way into buildings and steal data. Frame people or even murder them using ingenious traps.
- Redesigned interface and game play
- Large open world populated by AI hackers
- Amazing new graphics, sounds and animations
- Choice of game play: pursue the game’s objectives, or play a never ending and evolving open game.
2. Crack if needed.
3. Play game.
4. Have fun ^^.
5. (OPTION) Install the update version if they have the future in the link below: