Publisher: exosyphen studios
Release Date: 14 Sep, 2010
Genre: Simulation, Puzzle
Hacker Evolution is a hacking simulation game, featuring unparalleled graphics and features.
You play the role of a former intelligence agent, specializing in computer security. When a chain of events sets off worldwide, leaving critical service disabled, you assume the role a computer hacker to find out what happened and attempt to stop it.
When a stock market, a central bank, satellite uplink and transoceanic fiber optics links crash, you know this is more then a simple event. Something big is behind all this, and you have to figure out what is it.
You hack into computers, look for exploits and information, steal money to buy hardware upgrades in an attempt to put all the pieces of a big puzzle together.
Set in a virtual operating system environment, the game is packed with all the features required to bring the hacker feeling and experience to every gamer.
- Modding capability to allow the creation of custom levels
- The included mod editor, allows you to create new game levels easily
- Multiple interface skins
- Complex levels and gameplay to guarantee the best experience
- Optional freelance jobs to offer more variety
- Complex command console with over 20 commands and tools
- OS: Windows XP / 2000 / 2003 / Vista / Windows 7
- Processor: 1 Ghz
- Memory: 512 MB
- Graphics: DirectX compatible video card
- DirectX®: DirectX 8.0
- Hard Drive: 200 MB
- Sound: DirectX compatible sound card
2. Crack if needed.
3. Play game.
4. Have fun ^^.
5. (OPTION) Install the update version if they have the future in the link below:
Link Go4Up (Multi Links):
Link Google Drive: