Publisher: Way Down Deep
Release Date: 12 Mar, 2020
Genre: Adventure, RPG, Simulation, Puzzle
Love is in the air, but work, life, and spicy Ramen keep getting in the way!
Half Past Fate is a rom-com adventure with a charismatic 3D pixel art style. Follow the journey of 6 ordinary people who found each other in extraordinary ways. From eight hours to eight years, this time-jumping saga will change the way you feel about fate forever.
Mara, the CEO and founder of Nanovolt, a struggling technology startup that’s looking for funding. She finally locks down a major investor and prepares her final pitch… that is until she clashes with their VP, Rinden, the morning before the presentation.
Rinden, investor and VP of Aurous. After immigrating to the United States, Rinden has always focused on investments in clean energy. He finally found the best startup to invest in, with the help of his business intern, Ana.
- An inspiring and heartwarming slice-of-life story set in present day.
- Jump through time, witness how 6 people come together over a span of 8 years.
- Eat spicy ramen.
- Immerse in our familiar world through charming 3D pixel art visuals.
- Learn what’s different between black tea and green tea.
- Change a flat tire.
- Relish in relatable stories about life, love, and the fate that brings us together.
- OS: Windows 7 or higher
- Processor: Core i3
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: Intel HD
- Storage: 2 GB available space
2. Crack if needed.
3. Play game.
4. Have fun ^^.
5. (OPTION) Install the update version if they have the future in the link below: