Publisher: Way Down Deep
Release Date: 14 Feb, 2021
Genre: Casual, Text-Based, Visual Novel
When a pandemic puts the lockdown on a blooming relationship, will the new couple keep the romance alive, or will distance pull them apart?
Cozy up with their quarantine story and see if they’ll find a way to stay connected in the weirdest of times in this new episode of the Half Past Fate story.
- Learn to love from afar through the charismatic 2.5D pixel-art style of Half Past Fate
- Enjoy a charming and honest slice-of-life story set in all-too-familiar circumstances
- Play from both sides of the new relationship and see how each of your lives have changed
- Judge (or admire) each other’s home decor, peculiar roommates, and musical tastes
- Explore in endearing detail the intimate environs of each other’s quarantined lives
- Maybe figure out what the heck “defragging” does
- OS: Windows 7 or higher
- Processor: Intel Core i3
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: Intel HD
- Storage: 2 GB available space
2. Crack if needed.
3. Play game.
4. Have fun ^^.
5. (OPTION) Install the update version if they have the future in the link below: