Publisher: Sokpop Collective
Release Date: 10 Jun, 2020
Genre: Action, Adventure, Simulation, Sci-fi, Open World
Helionaut is an open-world galaxy adventure game about fixing your TV.
Explore a procedurally generated universe full of diverse micro-planets, asteroid belts and UFOs. Find new parts for your spaceship and collect resources to craft weapons, tools and upgrades. Discover new planets, battle mean robots, and find what is at the center of the universe . . .
Special thanks to Tom for making the audio, aron and tommie96 for providing music and Tijmen for making the radio shows.
Note: on OSX, the camera in the ship is rotated by dragging RMB
Sokpop makes a new game every two weeks!
Subscribe for 3$ per month at
- crafting & material gathering ⚒️
- fly to any planet you see! 🪐
- cool space and land battles 🔫
- 7 ship parts to find 🚀
- 10 blueprints to discover 🧬
- 20+ possible upgrades ✨
- 3-4+ hours of playtime 🕒
- 3 playable characters, each in a different world 👩🚀
- space radio with 10 songs 🎵
- OS: Windows 7
- Processor: Dual Core 2 GHz
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: DirectX 9 compatible with at least 500MB of memory
- Storage: 200 MB available space
- Sound Card: DirectX 9 compatible sound card or integrated sound chip
2. Crack if needed.
3. Play game.
4. Have fun ^^.
5. (OPTION) Install the update version if they have the future in the link below:
Link Go4Up (Multi Links):
Link Google Drive: