Publisher: Aardman Animations
Release Date: 17 Feb, 2014
Genre: Casual, Puzzle, Adventure, Action
Shaun the Sheep’s BAFTA-nominated puzzle game is back for a second baa-rilliant adventure!
Join Shaun, Timmy and Shirley as they journey through over 60 levels of underground caverns, negotiate the busy streets of London and teleport through outer space all in search of the green, green grass of home. Use each sheep’s unique abilities to shove, leap, squeeze and swim your way through underground tunnels, abandoned mineshafts – and even evade the guards at Buckingham Palace!
Home Sheep Home 2 retains the simple controls and tricky puzzles that made the first game so popular. Control Shaun, Timmy or Shirley and use sheep-teamwork to get to the end of each stage.
Each stage is littered with collectables including smelly socks, cupcakes and even game controllers – but you’ll need to be top of the flock to collect them all! Think outside the box and use the special abilities of each sheep wisely to fully complete each level.
- WOOLY PUZZLE FUN
- OVINE OBJECTIVES
- BAA BAA BONUS
- OS: Windows (XP, Vista, Windows 7) 32 or 64-bit
- Processor: Core 2 Duo (1.8GHz – although we have tested back to a Pentium 4 and it was playable)
- Memory: 1 GB RAM
- Graphics: It will work on all forms of GPU via the software rendering fallback (including Intel GMA and other on-board variants).
- Storage: 700 MB available space
- Additional Notes: The PC version is a native desktop application, taking advantage of the increased screen sizes and video card speed available. Supporting window or full-screen mode, with resolutions ranging from 640×480 to 2048×1536 it allows the player to enjoy the visuals in their full glory.
2. Crack if needed.
3. Play game.
4. Have fun ^^.
5. (OPTION) Install the update version if they have the future in the link below:
Link Link Go4Up (Multi Links):
Link Google Drive: