Release Date: 29 Jan, 2021
Genre: Action, Shooter, Horror
HROT is a single-player retro FPS set in a small socialist country neighboring Soviet Union (Czechoslovakia) after an unspecified disaster in 1986. Those times were dark and terrifying and so is the game.
You start in a civil defense shelter deep under a Prague Metro station. As a proud holder of the military readiness badge you know what your duty is: put on a non-functioning gas mask, load the vz. 52 pistol and protect the peace and your socialist homeland from the strange intruders*.
* Madmen in raincoats, killers in protective suits, autonomously attacking dogs, horses and goats
** Eastern Bloc only
THANKS Big thanks to “jON dOE” for giving to us this game
- The classic gameplay and vibe of romeric shooters from 1990s including a fitting brown retro aesthetic.
- You’ll find a shotgun, a vz. 13 SMG, a rocket launcher and even some secret experimental Soviet battery-powered weapons (e.g. a ball lightning launcher). If you run out of ammo, you might find the hammer and sickle coming in handy.
- Handcrafted levels inspired by real locations with an emphasis on historical details. Every level contains socialist paraphernalia which nowadays can only be found in museums or your grandma’s attic**.
- Flushable toilets and destructible light bulbs.
- A custom engine written in Pascal imitating 1990s software-style rendering with unfiltered textures and polygon jitter.
- OS: Windows XP
- Processor: 2.5 GHz Dual Core
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: Intel HD 4400
- Storage: 200 MB available space
2. Crack if needed.
3. Play game.
4. Have fun ^^.
5. (OPTION) Install the update version if they have the future in the link below: