Publisher: Myshkin Entertainment
Release Date: 11 Mar, 2021
Genre: Casual, Simulation, Sci-fi
In a dark and familiar future, a mysterious plague has all but shut down life on earth’s surface. From the safety of your bunker, enter this vivid simulation and transport yourself to a futuristic, neon and smoke drenched nightclub where you can create your own music, enjoy a virtual drink, and explore the whole labyrinthine club (including a dance floor, bar, arcade machines, enormous indoor garden and art gallery). This blend of walking simulator, music creation game and relax-em-up immersive sim has a little something for everyone.
This project was supported by Creative Victoria’s Sustaining Creative Workers grant.
- A relaxing sandbox experience to explore at your own pace, including many rooms like an art gallery, garden, and more
- Quickly and easily create your own music using in-game instruments, including a synth keyboard, drum machine, bass loops and arpeggiator
- Play mini-games in the Arcade
- Leave your mark: an in-game “message in a bottle” system allows you to send messages from inside the club, which are then randomly populated for other players to find in unexpected places like drink coasters and toilet wall graffiti!
- OS: Windows 7 or higher 64bit
- Processor: 1.9ghz Intel i5-equivalent processor or higher
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: Onboard or dedicated graphics accelerator with 1GB+ of video RAM
- DirectX: Version 11
- Storage: 3 GB available space
2. Crack if needed.
3. Play game.
4. Have fun ^^.
5. (OPTION) Install the update version if they have the future in the link below: