30 Apr, 2013
Casual, Action, Strategy, Puzzle
A tree killed his granny and now he is out for revenge. Meet Jack Lumber, the supernatural lumberjack who hates trees, loves animals, and hates trees. Did we say that twice? The guy really hates trees, and boy does he have an axe to grind.
Use the supernatural powers of Jack Lumber to massacre the forest in this time-warping, line-drawing, log-slicing, pun-filled lumberjacking mashup! Bust out your flannel to muster the strength and burlyness to solve the skill and logic puzzles (flannel not actually required).
Fight the forest and make Granny proud! Eff trees!
- Chug the blood of your foes; drink Granny’s magical syrups to enhance your log-chopping powers.
- Stack beards like you’d stack a pile of flapjacks; more beards add more challenge!
- Poke at the adorable forest animals living in your cabin after you’ve destroyed their forest homes.
- Unlock Infinitree Mode; chop till you drop!
- Pining for puns? Yule love the quirky humor and piles of puns packed into Jack Lumber (alliteration is a bonus!)
- Unlockable missions, player driven challenges, and inventive syrup power-up combos make replaying this game a real tree-t.
- OS:Windows XP SP2 or later
- Processor:1 GHz CPU
- Memory:512 MB RAM
- Graphics:Video card with 64mb of memory
- Hard Drive:400 MB HD space
- Sound:DirectX 9.0c-compliant sound card
- Other Requirements:Broadband Internet connection
2. Crack if needed.
3. Play game.
4. Have fun ^^.
5. (OPTION) Install the update version if they have the future in the link below: