Publisher: Meteor Shock
Release Date: 2 Mar, 2021
Genre: Strategy, Simulation, Management, RTS, Open World
Become chief of police for the city of Freemont. Hire and equip traffic cops, investigators, and SWAT officers. Shape the behavior of the entire police force by customizing department policy. Dispatch your police officers to crimes and watch as they carry out their duties based on the rules you set for them.
Unlock special perks and tools to withstand crime waves, use spike strips to stop fleeing vehicles, deploy undercover agents to catch criminals in the act, and send out the police helicopter to spot trouble from afar.
The city is alive with innocents and suspects who carry out their activities whether you see them or not. The world around you reacts to your choices, as the criminal ecosystem retreats in the face of swift justice or grows bolder in response to leniency. Protect and serve the public and you’ll win their trust; but if you fail, they’ll come to hate you and you might just get yourself fired.
- More than 30 crimes and events to dispatch your units to, including property crimes, violence and vice, noise complaints, and traffic violations.
- Department policy, skill filters, training, gear assignment, and customizable patrol routes allow you to manage law enforcement in any way you see fit.
- Play freely in an open-ended sandbox mode, or enable Challenges and work to fulfill specific objectives.
- Opinion polls and newspapers provide feedback on your performance.
- Gather intelligence by arresting suspects and connect with informants to expose crime throughout the city.
- Intricate sound design that not only brings the big city to life but can also provide clues to hidden criminal activity.
- Extensive tutorial and in-game manual.
- Nearly an hour of original music.
- OS: Windows 7/8/10
- Processor: 2.5 GHz or faster (4 cores)
- Memory: 8 GB RAM
- Graphics: NVIDIA GTX 770 or faster
- Storage: 2 GB available space
2. Crack if needed.
3. Play game.
4. Have fun ^^.
5. (OPTION) Install the update version if they have the future in the link below: